As a member of Orange Credit Union, you can use a rediATM or nab ATM to access cash, and avoid paying direct charge fees. The brightly coloured red machines are located all over Australia and are quite easy to spot.
Both rediCards and VISA Debit cards can be used in all ATM's throughout Australia. Bear in mind, that when you use someone else's ATM, you may incur a transaction charge.
To save you money on ATM transaction fees, we have conveniently installed 5 of our own rediATM's around the Orange community:
- 288 Summer St, Orange (2 ATM's)
- Orange City Centre
- Metro Plaza, Orange
However, if you are in an unfamiliar place, the easiest way to locate a rediATM or nab is to use any one of these three channels: internet, SMS or iPhone.
If you are going on holidays and know which city's ATMs you will need while away, then you can download and print a list to take with you.
Out and about and need a rediATM? Now you can have the location of your nearest rediATM sent directly to your mobile.
Using our SMS rediATM Locator is easy:
1. Send a text with either your postcode or your suburb and state to 199 55 ATM (199 55 286).
SMS costs 55c including GST. Cardholders who do not have premium phone line SMS enabled, will not be able to access this service.
Example enquiry: 'Surry Hills NSW ' to 199 55 ATM
2. Within seconds you will receive a return text message with the rediATM locations nearest to you.
Example response: 'Found at least 4 ATMs: (1) 151-241 Goulburn St; (2) 23-33 Mary St; (3)18 Pelican St; (4) 241 Cleveland St. More info? Reply with relevant no. '
It's quick and easy, and the only cost to you is a standard 55c SMS charge. When you consider that using other ATM networks could cost you $2 or more, you'll still be ahead by using rediATM.
Save our SMS rediATM locator number - 199 55 ATM (199 55 286) - to your mobile now and the location of your nearest rediATM will always be as close your mobile.
*SMS costs 55c including GST. Cardholders who do not have premium phone line SMS enabled, will not be able to access this service
How to get the most from the SMS locator
Need help with the SMS Search? Call the SMS Helpline on 1800 195 773.
Ever needed to find a rediATM or National Australia Bank ATM while you're out and about?
With this free application you can view nearby ATMs, either from your current location or another nominated address (suburb or postcode).
- Includes both rediATM and National Australia Bank ATM locations
- Access hours information for rediATM locations included
- No need to leave the app to access map data
- Online update feature means your data will always be up-to-date
If you have iTunes installed, you can view the rediATM iPhone application in the iPhone App Store here: rediATM Finder
Things you should know:
- rediATM and the rediATM logo are trademarks of Credit Union Services (Australia) Limited. National Australia Bank is a trademark of National Australia Bank Limited. iPhone, iPod Touch and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc in the US and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- There is no licence fee for the rediATM Finder, but an Internet connection is required to download the application from the App Store.
- Data charges may apply to both the downloading of the application to your computer and the use of the application on your mobile device. Check with your relevant service provider for more details.