If you're looking for something new but don't have the cash available to buy it now, have no fear. We have personal loans to suit all levels of spending. And, with one of the lowest personal loan limits around, at $2,000 (over 18 month term), even your minor purchases can be financed.
We do personal loans for all worthwhile purposes. Whether you need a computer, a holiday, new furniture or just want to consolidate some debt...look no further.
Choose from five different types of personal loans:
- Part secured (usually by motor vehicle)
- Real estate secured (by the equity in your home)
- Savings secured (against funds on deposit with Orange Credit Union)
Here's how you'll benefit from our personal loans:
- NO penalty for extra repayments
- NO monthly account keeping fees
- Rapid loan approval
- Generous repayment terms from 18 months to 6 years
- Range of repayment options (weekly, fortnightly, monthly)
- Fee free redraws available
- Competitive Interest Rates
How to apply for a personal loan:
Information you'll need when you apply:
- 3 current payslips
- If self employed, two years recent tax returns, Profit and Loss statements
- Part-secured personal loans require copy of car registration and comprehensive car insurance
- Rental statement
- Proof of your debt (latest statements for credit card and store accounts)
- Recent 6 months statements for all loans
Easy repayment option available for you:
With your personal loan, you may also consider:
Note: To be eligible for a loan at Orange Credit Union, you must be a resident of the City of Orange or its surrounding districts or have an affinity with the City of Orange.
Terms, conditions, fees & charges and lending criteria may apply. Before using any of Orange Credit Union's products or services you should read our Financial Services Guide. For a copy of our Terms & Conditions please contact our office.